Should you need to file a claim, Bertsch Moving & Storage has provided an on-line version of our Claim Form for you convenience. Filling out the online form will also expedite the claim process. Please read the following carefully and complete the form as follows.
Once your claim has been received, you will be notified of its receipt and a Claim Adjustor will be assigned to you. Your Claim Adjustor will review the claim and, if necessary, contact you with further instructions and address any issues.
Please note that all damaged items are subject to inspections. Please do not attempt any repairs or dispose of the aforementioned item. You can provide further explanation of items or issues that are referred to in your claim.
Click Here to get started with a Claim Form
Claims and Customer Service Department
- If there are issues with the loss of an item or questions on an overage, contact the Tracing area by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-470-2851, Option 2 prior to filing your claim. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
- To file a claim on-line (U.S. Domestic), click here.
- Claims Services Department can be reached by email at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-470-2851, Option 2 from Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST. This is for moves WITHIN the U.S. or between U.S. and Canada.
- Intra-Texas Claims Use the “US Moving Services Statement of Claim” to file a claim online for an intra-Texas move. You may also contact us through e-mail at: US Claims Claims for intra-Texas moves must be filed within 90 days of delivery. Complaints concerning the Household Goods Carrier’s claim handling should be directed to the TXDOT’s Motor Carrier Division 1-800-299-1700. TXDOT MCR7143.
- For general Customer Service (for moves within the U.S. or between U.S. and Canada) email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-800-470-2851, Option 3, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm EST.